Tuesday, August 10, 2010

INTERNET & STINKY DAYS

Hey, hey – this is so cool! I’m a whisper, just a whisper, from high speed internet now that my computer dude made his visit and installed the antenna! I can list what is good about it:
- Did I say it is just a whisper’s difference from high speed internet?
- I gleefully got to tell the other greedy provider to stick it (that will cost me though; cancellation fee);
- I can work on the office server from home so no commuting necessary on weekends (just a larger briefcase);
- Monthly rate is approximately $80 less!!!! Per month!!!! LOL!

I could add that I left the poor dude alone at home because I needed to get to the city for work. I was kind, and closed the door leading to the rest of the house where the doggies were on guard duty. All he had to do was make his exit from the home office straight outside, without wondering if he would be eyed as a burglar or not. I even called him later to make sure he was out safe and sound. All was well, he told me, then added that he would pass by with his invoice next week. Maybe I should have left that door open….. (Kidding!)

Other than that, the day stunk! So much so that I had to do the extra miles to stop and cuddle my grandsons on the way home. It’s a given that fifteen minutes with them is all it takes – my mood was considerably altered. I’ll complete the procedure now by sinking into the Jacuzzi and letting it do some more magic. If Morpheus shows up on cue, today will soon enough become yesterday, and we all know tomorrow is another day.

Uh-huh. Even I had to SMILE at that lame attempt to be funny. Sweet dreams, folks!

Luv from the Bush in Quebec

2 comments:

polichon said...

hello Koolcat, c
c"est moi I"m on the west coast. Content que ton ordinateur soit arrange, c"est le bien qui est enpanne. Will call you upon return,,,byexxx

polichon said...

Je peux lire ton blog d"ici, Alors, tu peux ecrire....let me know what goes on....Whatever,,tell me what"s new on my Email address....Me xx