Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BACK TO WORK

I could have used another week at home. It seems I was just winding down, beginning to absorb my stress-detox, and it was time to return. I did work from home during last week, but it wasn’t the same – it didn’t feel so much like a race against time. The girls held the fort well, and now it’s Yoshiko’s turn. She and Bow are leaving for Japan early tomorrow morning; he’s staying a week, and Yo will be back in mi-February. She’s just glowing with the anticipation of seeing her family again. It’s cute to see her go, excitement dancing in her eyes, LOL. Tonight Bow will be bringing their car to park it in the office garage where it will stay during his absence. He has no driveway at his apartment, and each day the car has to be moved from one side of the street to the other or it will be towed. They have made arrangements with ‘Uncle Bird’ (my brother), to take care of the cats, AC & DC. Bird has become the official, what he calls ‘pussy-watcher’, while they are away.

During my break from the office last week, I found myself sleeping from 8 to 10 hours at a stretch. So-o-o NICE! But now I’m back, and so, it seems, is the 4 hour max snooze. Murphy wouldn’t stick around for long these past two nights. Eh, bien, we shall see how it works out. I’m still planning on working from home each Friday, starting this week. That may help.

Because I will be staying late at the office tonight (I’m driving Bow & Yo home), I will take an hour this morning to stop by the car-wash. By necessity, there is a lot of sand put on our roads out here in the bush. I think half of it stuck to my truck – one can’t even tell what colour it is at the moment, LOL! There’s a lady in town who does the job, cheap too, and they say she’s quite good.

The sun is coming up over my mountain now, so I’m off to get my morning dose of nature’s splendour. Wishing you all a good day and sending you my warmest SMILE. Don’t forget to distribute your own – someone out there will be needing it!

Luv from the Bush in Quebec.

No comments: