Saturday, September 26, 2009

SATURDAY SCHEDULE

This afternoon I am going to babysit my two little dudes, Nalou and Bali. Because of my work schedule, I don’t get to do this often, so I am really looking forward to it. I imagine I will have alot to write in my Blog tomorrow!


I don’t know where you are sitting with your morning coffee, or what you can see. I was up at 5 AM, and am lucky enough to have a view of my mountain as it welcomes the sun; a riot of autumn reds and oranges and golds, running in and around the darker, constant hues of the evergreens, all a silhouette against the clearest blue sky...it's simply breathtaking! Would that I be a painter, or a photo genius, so that I could capture it forever...but I’m not, so I try to keep the picture in my memory. Fortunately I get to see it from day to day, renewing it each morning. It’s another of my blessings for which I am extremely thankful.

Maybe I’m doing the sympathy thing for my friend, Kilroy, who wrote in his blog that he has a sore back, because both my legs are painful today. Because there has been no extreme exercise to merit these aches, I’m beginning to get worried. It’s not normal, and I haven’t yet managed to get the results from the x-rays or visit to my doc & his grumpy receptionists. If I don’t get a return call next week, I’ll have to take the time and drive over to his office. In the meantime, I’m swallowing anti-inflammatory pills (and whining), something I hate doing (the pill taking I mean – I’m okay with the whining, lol).


I have a few errands to run before going to see my grandsons, so will sign off now. Maybe I’ll come back in and post the sure-to-be delightful anecdotes after I’ve put my little rug rats to bed tonight.

Sending you all a big SMILE, and hoping you are out there enjoying this great fall weather.


Luv from the Bush in Quebec

No comments: