Thursday, February 28, 2013

UH-OH!

It started to snow at noon yesterday. It is still coming down and, according to The Weather Network, will keep on until Tuesday. The snow guard has been pushed from the roof and is hanging, full of that heavy white stuff, over the front part of my gallery. If it goes, it will take the gallery, which had already considerable weight on it, down too. I don’t dare go under there to even shovel! A scary situation. I’m going to have to call for help from my youngest son whether his princess likes it or not! I’ve sent him a message with a picture and am waiting on his answer now.

My power flashed off and on several times, but last night I was able to watch the HABS give the Leafs some payback...beautiful! I knew Sam444 would be able to give me play by play if worse came to worse, but even the texting wasn’t stable last night. When I tried commenting on Blogit late yesterday afternoon, I was being flushed right out of there, probably because of the weather. This is one of our good, old-fashioned winters!!

I still have my summaries to complete, so will get to it. It’s going to be a busy, busy day!!!

Have a good one, y’all!! If you are snowed in too, hoping this big, warm SMILE will help cheer you up some!

Luv from the Bush in Quebec.

No comments: