Saturday, November 10, 2012

RAGE!!!

I’m limping. It’s painful.

It could be worse; I could be fighting assault and battery charges.

Or worse still, trying to rescue my loyal Grump from the terrible mess which follows when a dog, especially a pit-bull, attacks a person.

I’m nearly over my rage now, so will be able to write about it without excessive ranting. But not tonight.

After supper, Mommy and the rug rats and Wigi left to sleep over at her house. She noticed that I badly needed a break. They’ll be back for an early breakfast.

In the meantime, this wounded Mémère is going to finally gobble a couple of pain killers and will not pass go, but will go straight to bed. No ‘Get out Free’ card required.

By tomorrow I should have my SMILE back.

Luv from the Bush in Quebec

No comments: