Tuesday, April 8, 2014

PEE PROUD!

I am SOOO proud of my boys!!

This is the first time in his life that Smooch has ever spent over 5 hours without a human being around to open the door and let him go out. What’s more, the heavy doses of cortisone make him drink a lot, and he pees like a small horse when he gets outside, so I was expecting some huge puddles and a couple of piles when I arrived home from work tonight.

What did I find? One puddle (near the door), no piles, and two very happy doggies!!

I cleaned things up singing ‘How much is that doggie in the Window?’ My boys like that tune, and they sure deserved one, and if they like my voice ...well...they are only doggies. And it was much better than being scolded.

This lady is SMILING, and sharing it with y’all!!

Luv from the Bush in QUebec

No comments: