Saturday, April 20, 2013

OFF AGAIN.....

I thought I would have time to post some pictures of the trip and tell you more about my adventures in Japan, and catch up on my own reading of everyone’s blogs, but nope. Not at the moment. Helen was kind enough to keep my doggies during my absence, and now she needs to be in New Brunswick ASAP, so I’ll be driving her (and her car) down tomorrow. I have a brother there who will kill me if I come straight back without seeing him, so will spend Monday with his family, then fly back (can’t believe I’m getting on another airplane so quickly!) Tuesday night. This time my grandson, Fred, will look in on the hounds, feed them and let them out for a bit each day while I am gone.

On Thursday I am to pick my DIL up at the airport when she returns from her native land; she stayed for the extra time with her parents, who she sees once every 3 years. Then I really have to buckle down and get work done for the business!! It seems whenever someone wants to include me in their vacation time, they chose the month of April which is, of course, one of the busiest months for anyone laboring in an accounting field.

It’s already past midnight, and we’re to leave for the 10 to 12 hour drive early in the AM, so I bid y’all goodnight, send you a huge SMILE, and will catch you later!

Luv from the Bush in Quebec.

No comments: