Friday, April 26, 2013

JUST A NOTE....

Sick.

So very sick that I can’t remember changing or getting off the second bus in my brother’s town in NB; his wife’s picking me up is hazy. I fell onto his couch and slipped into near comatose state caused by a raging fever until 2 PM the next day. I woke to my sibling watching over me, trying to feed me (Ugh – nope!), then groggily climbed back on the airplane to the city, where my daughter, who had been panicking because I wasn’t answering her texts, waited to drive me home.

Home, sweet home. If anyone even mentions my leaving this place before the year is out they had better be ready to duck. They risk being bonked on the head by any missile I have handy.

I’m still unable to work; I feel completely washed out. It must have been a combination of the Hong Kong type flu and jet lag. Although Japan was an interesting visit, it was anything BUT relaxing. There was very little sleep, more than enough stress, and...I am now fully convinced that I am NOT a traveler.

I have much to tell you about the trip, and the events following, but can’t keep my head together long enough to give an adequate description. I have been in reading the blogs, one at a time; a short visit before heading back to bed again. My doggies find me an extremely boring person right now.

All the same, I miss throwing out those virtual SMILES for y’all – so sending out a couple until I get my act together!

Luv from the Bush in Quebec.

No comments: