Wednesday, April 18, 2012

HOLÀ


THE GROUP PICTURE FROM MEXICO

These are my boys & girls. My natural born daughter is the little blonde standing with the sunglasses. My natural son is 3rd from right standing in the back row, with glasses & cap, and just in front of him is our little Yoshiko (his wife), also in sunglasses. The boys, while growing up, have lived at one time or another in my home for various reasons before moving on. The girls here are their wives, except for the 6' blonde kneeling on the right. She's my second daughter - has been part of our family since she became my daughter's best friend at 5 years old.

And I am the one covered up because of the nasty sunburn. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!)


And yes after a super week - I'm back, and head over heels in work. It was a fun trip - I was treated like royalty - the doyenne, a term one of the boys used, telling me it was a superior mother figure. I googled it anyway when I got back home, just in case.....

I have been into Blogit reading. Thought of you all often while visiting the Mayan ruins, while watching the Coco Bongo show (a frightening hoot), but especially while sitting quiet on out the resort deck admiring the palm trees and bright flowers and fluo-colored birds!!

Will write as soon as I can to tell you more. Sending you tanned and happy SMILES!!!

Luv from the Bush in Quebec

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quelle belle photo de ta gang d'adolescents. Tu as oublié de mentionner si tes chiens étaient contents de te revoir. Je suppose qu'un tel voyage te donne le goût de repartir. T'as l'air pas mal jeune pour une doyenne