Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I really don’t know how I ever managed (because once upon a time I could), being part of the rat-race and having any kind of time for other things. I’m still waiting for that moment when my brain catches up to my body...or vice versa...and it doesn’t seem to be happening. My email box has over 500 messages NOT read, there are more than 10 in my voicemail too Helen tells me, I don’t dare count the envelopes stacked unopened on the table, and I still don’t seem to find enough hours to sleep.

But...it’s Christmas tomorrow...there are only 2 days off for family and friends I’ve been missing, so I’ll take care of all that next year!

Wanted to come in and tell you that I have been reading off and on, and to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! My gift to you? A big, huge, loving SMILE!!!

Luv from the Bush in Quebec.

No comments: